The cat bus. I am posting these pictures in the hope that an automobile engineer will see them and use them as blueprints. Please note the tail-lights made from captive rodents – a nice detail which reminds of the hostages lashed to the front of vehicles in Mad Max 2. Also, look! Are those… cat bus testicles?
- EVERYTHING’S COMING UP SNOW WHITE
- IS THIS THE UGLIEST MOVIE POSTER TYPOGRAPHY EVER?
- PREPOSTEROUS THRILLERS, AN APPRECIATION
- WHY I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GREAT GATSBY
- THE EXTRAORDINARY ADVENTURES OF ADÈLE BLANC-SEC
- BORIS VIAN, FROTH ON THE DAYDREAM & MOOD INDIGO
- MY DEFINITION OF HELL? IT’S OTHER PEOPLE, AT THE CINEMA!
- MY BRILLIANT BALLET CAREER
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CAT OF THE DAY! (You can cast more than one vote, but please don’t vote for the same cat repeatedly)
- RT @zaffi: The Main Competition #cannes2013 #cannesonvine vine.co/v/b92bbJeqFTM 1 hour ago
- Mamoru Hosoda talking about his anime, especially the sublime WOLF CHILDREN. otakuusamagazine.com/Anime/News1/Ma… merci @johnwarrender 2 hours ago
- Good heavens, this woman is brave. I would have been running for the hills. telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/te… 2 hours ago
- ALL IS LOST sounds promising; here's hoping it's Robert Redford in Jeremiah Johnson mode. hollywoodreporter.com/review/cannes-… 2 hours ago